[netCDF #BQS-946330]: Installing netcdf-cxx4-4.3.0 on windows operating system

Hello,

I assume you are using Windows; we do not provide pre-built binaries for
Windows (beyond the core C++ libraries), so unfortunately you will need to
build the C++ library yourself.  The specifics are different depending on the
compiler you are using, but you will need `cmake` in order to configure the
software before compiling.  You can download cmake from http://cmake.org.  If
you require help compiling the C++ library, please provide some information
regarding your platform (operating system, compiler, etc) and I will do my best
to help you get it configured and compiled!

Thanks for your time, I hope this helps,

-Ward

> Hello,
>
> I want to install netcdf-cxx4-4.3.0 on my system. I already install the C
> library. I also downloaded the netcdf-cxx4-4.3.0. Howsoever, there is no
> exe set up file. I was wondering if you could help me out.
>
> Thanks in Advance,
> --
> Majid Eskandarpour
> Research Fellow in Applied Operational Research
> Department of Mathematics
> University of Portsmouth
> Lion Gate Building
> Lion Terrace