[netCDF #UPT-409071]: NetCDF-Fortran installation configure help

Hello,

This is an expected failure; `configure` determines the property of your system
by running a number of different tests, and recording which ones fail and which
ones don't.  As a result, the file `config.log` will contain many expected
failures, such as the one you show below.  The way to tell if there is a
problem when you run `configure` is to check the return value.  At the bottom
of the config.log file you supplied, we see the following:

* configure: exit 0

This indicates that configure completed correctly, and that there were no
problems.

I hope this information helps!

-Ward

> Dear NetCDF Support,
>
> I have successfully installed netcdf C libraries and facing issues in
> netcdf fortran library installation.
>
> My OS is CentOS 7 and using Intel compilers. I am unable to resolve the
> issue. Please look into my config.log for more details. It is giving
> failure at
>
> configure:9080: $? = 2
> configure: failed program was:
> | /* confdefs.h */
> | #define PACKAGE_NAME "netCDF-Fortran"
> | #define PACKAGE_TARNAME "netcdf-fortran"
> | #define PACKAGE_VERSION "4.4.4"
> | #define PACKAGE_STRING "netCDF-Fortran 4.4.4"
> | #define PACKAGE_BUGREPORT "address@hidden"
> | #define PACKAGE_URL ""
> | #define PACKAGE "netcdf-fortran"
> | #define VERSION "4.4.4"
> | #define HAVE_F2008 1
> | #define TEMP_LARGE "."
> | /* end confdefs.h.  */
> | #include <ac_nonexistent.h>
> configure:9105: result: icc -E
> configure:9125: icc -E -DNDEBUG -I/data/soft/netcdf-4.4.1.1-C-intel/include
> conftest.c
> configure:9125: $? = 0
> configure:9139: icc -E -DNDEBUG -I/data/soft/netcdf-4.4.1.1-C-intel/include
> conftest.c
> conftest.c(13): error #2379: cannot open source file "ac_nonexistent.h"
> #include <ac_nonexistent.h>

Ticket ID: UPT-409071
Department: Support netCDF