[netCDF #OFL-471540]: Pnetcdf library

Hello Juan,

Thank you for your kind words; your best bet will be to contact the maintainers
through their website at http://trac.mcs.anl.gov/projects/parallel-netcdf.  It
is no problem contacting us as I am happy to point you in the right direction,
but they will be better equipped to answer your question!

Have a great day, I hope this is helpful!

-Ward

> Hi,
>
> First of all thanks for the support and maintenance of this library it's
> a really useful tool.
>
> I do not know is this is the right email to contact but I can't find
> any contact mail on the PNETCDF library site. I am trying to compile the
> parallel-netcdf-1.8.1 with intel compilers and MPI, I cannot go further
> than the configure (I'm using HDF5 1.8.17 and netcdf-4.4.1 with parallel
> support, both compiled with the same intel compiler and MPI).
>
> The command I run is:
>
> CC=mpicc CPPFLAGS=-I${PATHTOMYLIBS}/include LDFLAGS=-L${PATHTOMYLIBS}/lib
> ./configure --prefix=${PATHTOMYLIBS}  CXXCPPFLAGS="-DMPICH_IGNORE_CXX_SEEK
> -DMPICH_SKIP_MPICXX"
>
> Thanks a lot for your help.
> Kind regards,
>
> Juan Liria
> Senior Metocean Modeller,
> Metocean Analysis department,
>
> T +44 (0)1491 820763 | M+ 44 (0) 790 419 0694  | F +44 (0)1491 820599
> address@hidden<mailto:address@hidden>  www.fugro.com<http://www.fugro.com/>
> Fugro GB Marine Ltd
> Fugro House, Hithercroft Road, Wallingford, OX10 9RB, UK
> Registered in England No. 1135456 | VAT No. GB 579 3459 84

Ticket ID: OFL-471540
Department: Support netCDF