[netCDF #QFD-448133]: NC_MAX_DIMS exceeded error

Hello,

The error you're receiving refers to the maximum number of dimensions a netCDF
file can contain.  It sounds like you are creating a file with a very large
number of dimensions, but it is unusual to see this error.  Is it possible that
you are inadvertently creating too many dimensions when defining your data
model?  It is likely that the netCDF file you are creating contains the data up
to the point you receive the netCDF error.  You can use the 'ncdump' utility to
examine the file you have created, just to be certain.

I hope this helps, have a great day,

-Ward

> Hi !
>
> I'am working with NetCDF in my final graduation project, but in some of
> my tests I've got the message "NC_MAX_DIMS exceeded error". What can I
> do to solve it, please?
>
> Also, even with the error message, my .nc file is generated. Is this
> file reliable to be used in my project ?
>
> I really appreciate your help.
>
> Best regards,
>
> Lya Lugon Cornejo Vom Marttens
> Skype: lya.lugon