[netCDF #BGF-782150]: Need help

Hello,

It appears at a glance that you might have an older version of the netCDF-C
libraries installed; the Fortran interface passes commands through to the C
library, and if it's too old then some symbols might be missing.  Can you
ensure that you have the latest release? It is 4.4.1.1. If you are already
using 4.4.1.1, can you provide the config.log generated when you configured the
Fortran libraries? Thanks, have a great day,

-Ward

> Dear Sir
>
> I have installed netCDF Fortran Libraries in my macbook (macOS Sierra
> version: 10.12.5 (16F73)). Although I got the  "successfully installed the
> netCDF Fortran libraries" message. But when I try to build "make check", I
> am getting the following summary

> Testsuite summary for netCDF-Fortran 4.4.4
> # TOTAL: 3
> # PASS:  1
> # SKIP:  0
> # XFAIL: 0
> # FAIL:  2
> # XPASS: 0
> # ERROR: 0
> ________________
>
> I am attaching the log file. Please help me to solve this issue.
>
> Thank you very much
> Best regards
> Naveen
> --
> *--*
> *Naveen Chandra, PhD*
>

> *Research Associate,Faculty of Science,Nara Women's UniversityKita-uoya
> Nishi-machi, Nara, 630-8263*
> Alternate email: address@hidden

Ticket ID: BGF-782150
Department: Support netCDF