[netCDF #WTN-937007]: Netcdf make check error

Hello Yichi,

I assume you are using the integrated Windows 10/Ubuntu feature that allows
Ubuntu to run side-by-side with Windows.  This is not an environment we have
tested with, but apparently we may need to start.  Do you have access to a
similar Ubuntu system that you can test on?  Alternatively, can you provide the
netCDF file that was created by this test so that I can examine it?

Thanks, have a great day,

-Ward

> Dear Sir or madam,
>
> I tried to make check netcdf-c-4.4.1.1 on  bash Ubuntu on windows 10 after
> I configure and make correctly. When I make check, it shows test-suite.log
> failed. I try to find solutions on your website but I don’t find the
> solutions. Could you please help with this situation?
>
> Thx in advance,
>
> Yichi

Ticket ID: WTN-937007
Department: Support netCDF