[netCDF #CLQ-466081]: make check issue with ncgen

Hello Sebastien,

This appears to be the result of a known issue that is being addressed in the
upcoming release.  The problem isn't with netCDF, but with the order in which
tests are being run.  I suspect you ran 'configure' and 'make check'; to bypass
this error you can run 'configure' followed by 'make && make check'.  This will
ensure that the `ncdump` utility is built before the test which requires it is
executed.

I hope this helps! If you encounter any other issues, or if this doesn't solve
the problem, please let us know. Sorry for the delayed response, have a great
day,

-Ward

> Hi,
>
> I'm trying to install netCDF-4.4.1.1 "minimal netCDF-3 with no DAP client"
> using MinGW-64 and got make check issue.  See attached config files as
> well as make check and make install logs.
>
> any clue/fix would be greatly appreciated.
>
> Sebastien Donnet
> Physical Scientist
> Aquaculture, Biotechnology & Aquatic Animal Health Section
> Science Branch
> Department of Fisheries and Oceans Canada
> 80 East White Hills Road
> PO Box 5667, St John's NL A1C 5X1
> Tel: 1.709.772.6006
> address@hidden<mailto:address@hidden>