[netCDF #IHW-370124]: Any link to help me port netCDF3 to netCDF4 ?

Sorry for the delay in responding. Let me suggest two things.
1. Try adding the NF_NETCDF4 flag to the mode argument (the second argument)
   to NCCR. If NF_NETCDF4 is not defined, then just + the value 4096
   to that second argument.
   Rerun your program and see if it works at all.
   If it runs to completion, see if it created a netcdfd4 file
   by using the ncdump -k command.

2. If you want to convert to using the nf_... API, look at the file
   You will see that the various functions there are actually mostly
   simple wrappers around the corresponding nf_ functions.
   You should be able to use that information to convert your calls
   to nf_calls. If you have some specific conversion problems, then
   we can work on those.

=Dennis Heimbigner
  Unidata

Ticket ID: IHW-370124