[netCDF #UNV-242825]: compile netcdf with zlib

Hello Suresh,

If you are building gcc or msys on Windows, you could configure netCDF as
normal on Linux.  If you are building for Visual Studio, you need to use
`cmake` to generate a Visual Studio project.  You would need to first install
zlib, and then assign the cmake variable `CMAKE_PREFIX_PATH` to the root
directory containing zlib.dll.

I hope this helps,

-Ward

> Hi,
>

> I could see some instruction on how to build netcdf with ZLIB for unix
> platform but I need to compile on windows platform.
>

> Is there any link for instruction on how to configure netcdf for using ZLIB
> and not use SZIP?
>

> Thanks
>
> Suresh Panara

Ticket ID: UNV-242825