[netCDF #PIB-804079]: Support Configure netcdf-4.4.1.1.

Hello,

I suspect you will need to configure your CFLAGS and LDFLAGS to reflect the
location of `/usr/local/src`, in the following manner:

CFLAGS="-I/usr/local/src/include -fPIC" LDFLAGS="-L/usr/local/src/lib"
./configure

If you installed libhdf5 as a shared library, you may also need to export your
shared library search path, so that the runtime linker knows where to look for
libraries.  You would do this as follows:

export LD_LIBRARY_PATH=/usr/local/src/lib

I hope this helps, let me know if this does not solve the issue for you,

-Ward

> Dear Sir or Madam,
>
> I am trying to configure the netcdf 4.4.1.1 module on bash on Ubuntu on
> Windows. Using
>
> ./configure in the netcdf-4.4.1.1 directory
>
> While I have hdf5-1.8.13, netcdf-4.4.1.1. and zlib-1.2.8 in
> /usr/local/src, I keep hetting the error:
>
> checking for library containing H5Fflush... no
> configure: error: Can't find or link to the hdf5 library. Use
> --disable-netcdf-4, or see config.log for errors. (log files attached)
>
> I am trying to get the configuration running in order to create the
> netcdf.inc file. Which is expected by a data based acces routinge in
> -I/usr/local/src/netcdf-4.4.1.1/include
>
> Thank you so much for your help, any help is really appreciated.
>
> Kind regards,
>
> Matthias

Ticket ID: PIB-804079
Department: Support netCDF