[netCDF #AZD-499370]: Regarding installation of netcdf4

Hello,

What version of hdf5 are you using? I suspect you are installing an old
version, based on the error you are seeing.  You should download the latest
1.8.x version (I believe 1.8.19) from the HDF group's page, at
http://www.hdfgroup.org.  Repeat the steps using this updated version of hdf5,
and hopefully the error should go away. If it does not, please let me know and
I will see what else we can figure out.

Thank you, I hope this helps,

-Ward

> Hi Sir,
>
> While trying to
> install-climate-data-operator-cdo-with-netcdf-grib2-and-hdf5-support,
>
> I have followed the webpage:
>
> http://www.studytrails.com/blog/install-climate-data-operator-cdo-with-netcdf-grib2-and-hdf5-support/
>
> Upto step 8 was done successfully, only change is the name of installing
> location (instead of "/opt/cdo-install", I have used "/opt/netcdf4").
>
> The error came while doing step 9:
>
> 1. CPPFLAGS=-I/opt/netcdf4/include LDFLAGS=-L/opt/netcdf4/lib
> ./configure –prefix=/opt/netcdf4 CFLAGS=-fPIC
> 2. make, make check and make install
>
> So hereby attaching the ncgen/test-suite.log. and screenshot of
> terminal.(Mac OS)
>
> Thanks in advance for your effort and time spend. Please feel free to ask
> for further clarifications if any.
>
> Thanking You

Ticket ID: AZD-499370
Department: Support netCDF