[netCDF #CRS-327160]: netcdf-fortran config error

Hello Eric,

From the config.log you provided, it appears that netcdf-c was installed in a
non-standard system location (typically /usr).  This is supported by the
following:

````
configure:21441: $? = 0
configure:21441: ./conftest
./conftest: error while loading shared libraries: libnetcdf.so.11: cannot open
configure:21441: $? = 127
````

It appears that you have set LDFLAGS to reflect the appropriate location,
/home/erappin/intel/netcdfNUWRF/lib.  This works for compile time, but for
runtime instances (which is what the above failure indicates), you also need to
set LD_LIBRARY_PATH, e.g.

LD_LIBRARY_PATH=/home/erappin/intel/netcdfNUWRF/lib

Give this a try and let me know if the issue persists; if so, we will continue
to troubleshoot things, but I suspect this solution will clear up the observed
issue.

Thanks, have a great day!

-Ward

> Good Day,
>
> i am having trouble installing netcdf-fortran 4.4.4 with the intel compilers.
> I had no problem installing netcdf-c with the compilers. The error is a
> classic one as observed by a cursory google search.
>
> checking size of off_t... configure: error: in
> `/home/erappin/intel/netcdf-fortran-4.4.4':
> configure: error: cannot compute sizeof (off_t)
>
> I have attached my config.log file.
>
> much thanks,
> Eric

Ticket ID: CRS-327160