[netCDF #NZQ-738241]: ncBrowse

Hi, thanks for reaching out! ncBrowse is a NOAA product, you should be able to
find it here:

* https://www.nodc.noaa.gov/gtspp/software/ncbrowse/index.html

I hope this helps!

-Ward

> Used to use ncBrowse for examining netCDF files a few years ago on my
> laptop running Windows 7.
>
> How can I get new version of ncBrowse for examining netCDF files on my
> Windows 10/11 laptop?
>
> It does not seem to be available.
>
> Thanks,
>
> ... Bob Robins, Volpe Transportation System Center

Ticket ID: NZQ-738241
Department: Support netCDF
NOTE: All email exchanges with NSF Unidata User Support are recorded in the
Unidata inquiry tracking system and then made publicly available through the
web.  If you do not want to have your interactions made available in this way,
you must let us know in each email you send to us.