19991217: solaris for intel and netscape

>From: alan anderson <address@hidden>

Alan-

>My student assistant has looked at the versions of netscape available
>from their website, and does not recognize any as being designated for
>use with solaris for intel.

I'm running Communicator 4.7 on Solaris Intel.  You can get it at:

http://www.netscape.com/computing/download/index.html

under the "Full Download of Unix, International, & 128-bit" link.
then select "Other platforms" and choose the Intel Solaris 2.5.1
version.

>Right now, we are using the browser that comes with solaris, but at
>least some of our students are likely to want netscape.  Any comments
>or suggestions on this?

Get the one listed above.

Don