20030409: Attention: Tom Yoksas. Re: Unidata Ucar and IBM

Hi,

>My name is xxxxx, and I would like to take this opportunity to
>introduce myself as your dedicated IBM Business Development Manager.  I am
>looking forward to working with yourself and Unidata Ucar in the coming
>year. I would like to stress that if you have questions or concerns that I
>can answer, I am more than happy to do so, or contact the correct
>individuals within IBM on your behalf.
>
>Have a wonderful day, and talk to you soon!

>Regards,

I was out of town last week, so I was not around to answer the phone
when you called.  At the moment, I don't have any specific questions,
but I am glad you sent me your contact information.  We will probably
be talking in the not too distant future...

Cheers,

Tom Yoksas