20030805: Old and broken Unidata hardware

>From: Dee Wade <address@hidden>

Hi Dee,

>We have your old Sparc 20 Unidata machine that is dead and the monitor
>that we'd like to get rid of. The monitor was sent here in May 2000 to
>replace the original broken monitor. It is in working condition or was
>when we turned it off. First how would you like to handle this. Should
>we ship them back to you?  If so please let me know the correct address.

If neither of the units have an NSF or UCAR tag on them, you can excess
them like you would for your own equipment.  If, however, either has a
tag, we will need to get it back (for bean counting).

The shipping address here is:

UCAR/Unidata
1850 Table Mesa Drive
Boulder, CO 80305

>Thanks,

Talk to you later...

Tom

>From address@hidden Wed Aug  6 15:01:09 2003

Thanks Tom I will check it out.

Dee.

Dee Wade
Program Manager
SSEC Data Center and McIDAS User Services       Voice: 608 263-0527
Space Science and Engineering Center            Fax:   608 263-6738
University of Wisconsin                         www.ssec.wisc.edu/datacenter
Madison, WI 53706                               www.ssec.wisc.edu/mug