FTP problems with Linux

Jerry,

I seem to recall you mentioning something the other day on my tour of the
datacenter that your VCS box had trouble FTP'ing to Linux systems.  Am I
remembering that correctly?

We are having an issue with a couple of Red Hat systems (7.3 and 8.0, I think)
not being able to FTP to a system at NCEP that our HP-UX systems have no
problems connecting to.  Our problem may be client side, but I thought I'd ask
anyway as the problems may be related.

Tom...I cc'd you since I thought you may have heard of similar problems.

Thanks,

Bryan Batson
281-853-3238