[Platforms #KVR-136725]: Calu point of contact

Hi Jesse,

re:
> My name is Jesse Bailey and I am a computer technician at California
> University of Pennsylvania. I am working with our Earth Sciences
> department to build a computer lab which will run IDV, McIdas, GEMPAK,
> and AWIPS II software.

Very good.

re:
> I would like to establish contact with a member
> of your team to consult about system requirements and discuss our
> project. Please contact me via email or at 724-938-5318.

I moved your email into our inquiry tracking system so that multiple
Unidata staff members can follow interactions and help out where
appropriate.  The best thing for all of us is that you pose your
questions/comments to:

address@hidden

Since email that contains an existing "ticket ID" will automatically be
associated with other interactions related to that "ticket", it would be
best if you tried to include the ticket ID you will find in this reply
with future correspondence related to questions about the computing
hardware that will be purchased.

Questions about specific software packages are best sent to aliases
we have setup for those packages.  For instance:

LDM questions      - address@hidden
IDV questions      - address@hidden
GEMPAK questions   - address@hidden
McIDAS questions   - address@hidden