[LDM #YXL-147160]: Purchasing an LDM Server

Hi Steve,

re:
> Thanks for the info, however I did not find an attachment.

Sorry, I am sending it again.

re:
> One final question while I am thinking about it: Is there a particular
> filesystem you recommend for the partition to which the decoded products
> will be written?

We have been using XFS on our Linux motherlode-class machine, but have
been planning on switching to ZFS given our very good experience with
it under Solaris 10 on other motherlode-class machines.

re:
> We'll probably put CentOS 7 on this machine, if that
> makes a difference.

We are not (yet) running CentOS 7; we are currently running CentOS 6.6
on a number of our machines and Fedora 20/21 on a couple of others.  We
do recommend CentOS over Fedora because of the short lifespan of each
Fedora release.

Ticket ID: YXL-147160
Department: Support LDM