[SUOMINET #EEZ-375849]: Suominet pages are down

> Jeff,
>
> Looking through my favorites list, it appears most of them are from the
> COSMIC site and a couple of them are from the unidata site.  Of course
> now we're in _another_ break and it is quite evident in the PW values!
> Thanks for getting back with me.
>
> Austin

Hi Austin,

Just an fyi... We have IR imagery with PWV plotted and animated, with imagery
archived back to the beginning of SuomiNet (2004) located at:

http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/data/suominet/index.html

scroll down and on left nav side.

There are 3 active loops, 2 over the US (one filtered to avoid overlap) and one
over the caribe'.

I hope they are of some use.

Cheers,

Jeff