[SUOMINET #FZS-562707]: Limb Sounding Data

Hi Biswadev,

re:
> I am looking for atmospheric Refractivity Data over CONUS for year
> 2012 (June-July-August) period.  Kindly let me know if refractivity
> (profile) data are available from GPS/COSMIC

We do not have any archives of the GPS data from COSMIC.  Your best
bet is to contact the COSMIC folks directly to see if they have the
type of data for the time period you are interested in:

The COSMIC HomePage is:

http://www.cosmic.ucar.edu/

I quick look at the Data Products -> CDAAC link on the COSMIC
HomePage:

http://cdaac-www.cosmic.ucar.edu/cdaac/products.html

shows the following:

Current release of COSMIC atmPrf and wetPrf data from CDAAC are now available
on CISL Research Data Archive (RDA) at NCAR in dataset ds723.0
(http://rda.ucar.edu/datasets/ds723.0).

The data files are the same as on CDAAC, but organized as monthly tar balls
archived on CISL HPSS. Data requests through the "Data Access" tab at the above
URL will be reviewed. Once approved, the requested data will be staged for
downloading via web tools. This dataset requires the same access permission
as on CDAAC's web site.

Should you decide to download the COSMIC data from CISL RDA, please register on
http://rda.ucar.edu (top page, upper left side).

Please feel free to send your questions/comments to address@hidden.

I hope that this helps!

Ticket ID: FZS-562707