Re: NSDL Metadata for THREDDS dataset

Hello again,

There's a lot of useful information in these metadata discussions, so I'm trying to capture the important references in a concise table at:

 http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/projects/THREDDS/Metadata/MetaDataNeeds.htm

Many of the references that appeard in this forum are in there, but I probably missed quite a few as well. Also note that there are not many detailed specifications for metadata for the specific datasets THREDDS is dealing with. Please let me know if you know of such specifications so I can include them.

This will be especially useful as we start building tools for metadata creation (and for crosswalks as this discussion has pointed out).

Thanks in advance for any additional pointers you can provide.

-- Ben Domenico