Please let me know if this addresses your concern.

-- Ben

PS Are you going to be at the IRIS annual workshop next week?

--On Wednesday, June 05, 2002 4:19 PM -0600 Unidata Support <address@hidden> wrote:

------- Forwarded Message

To: address@hidden
From: Robert Casey <address@hidden>

        To THREDDS mailing list administrator:

        I would like to suggest that a prefix [THREDDS] be added to the
subject line of the email that is distributed by majordomo so that readers
can more easily go back through discussions related to THREDDS.  I am
finding that the discussions among the group is becoming quite voluminous
and I don't have time to keep up with it in real-time.

        Just a suggestion.

-----------------------------------------------------------;------------
Robert Casey, Software Engineer                            |\
IRIS Data Management Center                ..... .. .,^ /\ | \ /\  .....
1408 NE 45th St.                                ~  ~   '  \|  !  ~~
Seattle, WA 98105                                          ;
                        (address@hidden)

------- End of Forwarded Message

From address@hidden Thu Jun  6 09:50:25 2002
Subject: Re: thredds

        Thanks.  That will probably do fine.  I figure at some point I
will have time to go back and read everything to catch up.  Sorry I
haven't contributed to the discussion lately, but it looks like the work
is in capable hands.

PS Are you going to be at the IRIS annual workshop next week?

        Yes I will.  Will we see anyone from Unidata there?

        -Rob