Announcing THREDDS / IDD server

A new version of the THREDDS/IDD Data Server is now up and running at

 http://motherlode.ucar.edu:8080/thredds/index.html

Main catalog is at:

 http://motherlode.ucar.edu:8080/thredds/catalog.xml

Please have a look and let us know if you see any problems.

"Much of the realtime data available over the Unidata Internet Data Distribution
(IDD) is available through a THREDDS Data Server hosted at Unidata on
motherlode.ucar.edu. This includes a significant portion of the NCEP model runs, the
National Digital Forecast Database, both the level 2 and level 3 NEXRAD data, GOES
satellite data, and Metar station data. Currently we are maintaining the latest seven
days worth of data. We plan to continue to add realtime datasets from the IDD onto the
motherlode server, and to add enhanced metadata."