Re: aggregation options

Jerome King wrote:
Hi John,

I am working on the aggregation part of THREDDS.
I am wondering if the aggregation will work only if I provide files that
have one specific time associated with them. Are they any other cases the aggregation could work?
I have files for example that are 10-day moving windows  (ie. the first
file contains obs fields 1-10, the second file 2-11 etc).
Is this an iteration planned for the future?

No, im afraid we never envisioned that problem. One could probably still do it
with a fair amount of work in NcML. Send me URL to a file so I can make sure I
understand it.

Thanks a bunch!
Jerome.