[THREDDS #LZY-162811]: (No Subject)

Hi,

Are you accessing the data through a regular web browser? What URL are you
trying to access?

Our data server is still available. Here is the URL for the NCEP GFS Global 0.5
degree catalog page:

http://motherlode.ucar.edu:8080/thredds/idd/model/GFS/Global_0p5deg/catalog.html

Also, here is the URL for all the data on the server:

http://motherlode.ucar.edu:8080/thredds/catalog.html

Our archive is only for the last seven days. So, if you are looking at a link
to a particular dataset, that dataset may have aged off the archive by now.

Hope that helps. Let us know if you have any further questions.

Ethan

> Dear supporter:
> About 1 week ago, I entered Unidata and got NCEP model GFS Global 0p5deg data
> through "Remote Data Access- THREDDS". But now I cann't enter. Could tell me
> how to enter and download GFS model data? Thank you.

Ticket ID: LZY-162811
Department: Support THREDDS