Re: announce TDS version 3.8

It can, but theres no user interface to obtain one.
Are you thinking of the OIA batch thing or something else?

address@hidden wrote:

Hey John,
Can the new data server output a DIF?
Gene

     /\               Gene R. Major
    /  \       Global Change Master Directory
   /    \    Science Systems and Applications, Inc.
  / GCMD \       address@hidden
 /        \         (301) 867-2088
/__________\        (301) 867-2149
                  http://gcmd.nasa.gov