Re: metadata question

I have the schema located at http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/namespaces/thredds/InvCatalog/v1.0 printed out as a reference.  I guess I thought that was the one the catalogs "used" because of the namespace declared in the catalog element.  The truth is that I'm confused as to which one I'm using.  The TDS server is HREDDS Data Server Version 3.0.rc10 Build Date = 2005-09-02 16:03:06 as displayed on the HTML server pages.

I included as much info as I thought you would need on a TDS that mocks my setup on the actual server at http://lupine.ssec.wisc.edu:8080/thredds.  In the process of setting up the mock server I noticed that it's not complaining about the dirLocation tag any longer and I really don't know why.

Bruce