Re: metadata question

Hi Ethan,

Sorry for the extended silence, I had a post graduation employment ... thing.

As it turns out my test server is on a machine that does not have access to the outside either. But that's ok, because it seems that the newer version, 3.8 rather than the 3.0 that I was running, has fixed my problems. I can't remember where I downloaded the 3.0 war file, or why I didn't get the latest version!!??

I'll run with the new version and see what happens.

Thanks,
Bruce