Re: CatalogRefs

Hi Carl,

Yes, the TDS (.war file) comes with the documentation. So if you upgrade your TDS you should get the new docs.

Ethan

Carl Wolfteich wrote:
Hi Ethan,

I found in this in a link through our thredds server:

http://dodsdev.gso.uri.edu:8080/thredds/docs/datasetScan/index.html

But now I see that the last update was July 19 '05 and I found the current version on ucars site, updated in Jan. How can we get these updated docs, just by downloading the new version from ucar?
thanks
Carl

--
Ethan R. Davis                                Telephone: (303) 497-8155
Software Engineer                             Fax:       (303) 497-8690