upgrade 3.6->3.14

I'm upgrading from 3.6 to 3.14. My catalogs work fine in 3.6. Any suggestions
on the below error?

I get an error message:

Catalog http://test.nersc.no/thredds/dodsC/mersea-ip-class1-arctic.xml has
fatal errors:
----Catalog Validation version 1.0.01

**Fatal: InvCatalogFactory.readXML failed

Exception= org.jdom.input.JDOMParseException Error on line 2 of document
http://test.nersc.no/thredds/dodsC/mersea-ip-class1-arctic.xml: Content is
not allowed in trailing section.

fatalMessages= *** XML parser fatalError (2:1)= Content is not allowed in
trailing section.

errMessages= *** XML parser error (1:5)= cvc-elt.1: Cannot find the
declaration of element 'h3'.

warnMessages=

<h3>Error in URL</h3>

The URL extension did not match any that are known by this

server. Below is a list of the five extensions that are be recognized by

all DODS servers. If you think that the server is broken (that the URL you

submitted should have worked), then please contact the

DODS user support coordinator at: address@hidden<p>
--
Bjørge Solli - Office:+47 55205847
Mohn-Sverdrupsenteret, Nansensenteret, Høyteknologisenteret T47