RE: WCS broken after 3.16.13 upgrade

Hi John,

A recent post on this list had the following included:

you have to explicitly enable it now in 3.16, in ThreddsConfig:

  <WCS>
    <allow>true</allow>
    <dir>/temp/ncache/</dir>
    <scour>15 min</scour>
    <maxAge>30 min</maxAge>
  </WCS>

put a valid directory name in <dir>, its where temporary files get written.

Hope this helps,
Tom.

Tom Baltzer
Software Engineer