[THREDDS #EEU-364238]: Re: NetCDF Service Error IllegalArgumentException

1. change

  <service name="thisNETCDF" serviceType="NetcdfServer"
base="/thredds/ncServer/" />

  <service name="thisNETCDF" serviceType="NetcdfService"
base="/thredds/ncss/grid/" />

> P.S: Please note that the .nc files included in the location
> content/testdata/ are the default dataset files provided.

I dont remember whats in there, this may or may not work with arbitrary files.
You might want to use the files you actually want to serve. this TDS version
only works for now with grids, not point data by the way.

Ticket ID: EEU-364238
Department: Support THREDDS