[netCDFJava #LWQ-687003]: OpenDAP Dataset Access Form looks ok, but won't open in toolsui

Hi Rich,

> Should have been:
>
> >> The NCML file is:
> >> http://coast-enviro.er.usgs.gov/models/share/ncom_agg.ncml
> >> The THREDDS catalog version is at:
> >> http://coast-enviro.er.usgs.gov/models/share/ncom_catalog.xml

Looks OK. Though the first two datasets listed in the aggregation are not
accessible. Is this a rolling archive and does your aggregation catalog get
updated?

Here are the two datasets I can't access:

http://edac-dap.northerngulfinstitute.org/dods-bin/nph-dods/NCOM/region1/ncom_glb_reg1_2008070500.nc
http://edac-dap.northerngulfinstitute.org/dods-bin/nph-dods/NCOM/region1/ncom_glb_reg1_2008070600.nc

Another interesting thing I noticed is that the OPeNDAP representation makes
tau a grid with time the coordinate variable. Which makes sense given that
time(time) is a coordinate variable and tau(time) uses the same dimension. Just
wondering if that might cause any problems in the aggregation.

Ethan

Ticket ID: LWQ-687003
Department: Support netCDF Java