[THREDDS #AOI-234251]: Serious problem with thredds server

Hi again Ángel,

Sorry, I sent that last email before I intended.

This is a THREDDS Data Server (TDS) running at the University of Hawaii. I can
get to the various catalogs and HTML displays of the catalogs, for instance:

http://apdrc.soest.hawaii.edu/thredds/idd/jpl_kf066a2.html

But there seems to be some trouble with the OPeNDAP data access.

The dataset pages lists contact information for the publisher running this TDS.
I'm CCing Shen to check with him on the status of the data access.

Hi Shen,

I'm getting errors on all OPeNDAP access to these dataset. Here's the message:

Error {
    code = -1;
    message = "Server Error on dataset jplecco/kf066a2/sln";
};

Thanks,

Ethan

Ticket ID: AOI-234251