Re: opendap and 2006 espresso

Julia,

Obviously this would require the aggregation to read all the times and
then figure out how the files should be ordered based on the times it
finds in the files.     I don't think this exists, but I'm cc'ing this
to netcdf-java support in case I'm wrong.

-Rich

--
Dr. Richard P. Signell   (508) 457-2229
USGS, 384 Woods Hole Rd.