[THREDDS #UQS-396575]: error report

Hi Sergio,

It sounds like the HYCOM folks are aware of the problem and working on it. They
have some missing data in their aggregation datasets that are causing the
problem. They are working on filling in the gaps.

If you find any other problems, you can contact them directly. You can find
their contact information at

http://www.hycom.org/contact-info

Ethan

> Thanks Ethan. I am also getting errors from the aggregated hycom
> products as well.
>
> Sergio
>
> ncpdq -a MT,record --history --overwrite hycom_1986.nc hycom_1986.nc
> ncpdq: ERROR unable to determine method for remote retrieval of
> hycom_1986.nc
> ncwa -a record --history --overwrite hycom_1986.nc hycom_1986.nc
> ncwa: ERROR unable to determine method for remote retrieval of hycom_1986.nc
> ncecat --variable mixed_layer_thickness -d MT,1987,1987 -d Y,1097,1124
> -d X,2873,3390 http://tds.hycom.org/thredds/dodsC/glb_analysis -O
> hycom_1987.nc

Ticket ID: UQS-396575
Department: Support THREDDS