[Staging #RKV-502450]: Port Isabel and South Padre Island Data

Hi Cimagaroon,

Sorry for the slow response; I am currently on travel and not able to respond
to email as quickly as I would like...

re:
> This is the site I was searching:
>
> http://opendap.co-ops.nos.noaa.gov/dods/IOOS/SixMin_Verified_Water_Level.html
>
> Again,
>
> I just need the data from those stations, If you know a better way to acquire
> the information please let me know.

OK.  It will be best if one of our THREDDS guys addresses your inquiry.  I am
moving your question to their area for follow-up, but I can say that what you
want to accomplish should be easy if you installed some sort of an OPeNDAP
client package as they typically provide a clean, easy to use interface to
accessing portions of datasets.  Getting the same subset of data through
the web interface is doable in principle, but it is typically much harder
to do.

Ticket ID: RKV-502450
Department: Support THREDDS