[THREDDS #WNQ-683971]: automatic dataset update without Tomcat restart

Hi Massimiliano,

I'm afraid the updating of expired catalogs does not reinitialize any of the
dynamic dataset configuration. Which means that any changes or additions to
datasetRoot, datasetScan, datasetFmrc/featureCollection, or any NcML datasets
will not be updated with the reloading of an expired catalog.

It is on our list to rework the reinitialization of TDS configuration and allow
for more dynamic changes to the configuration. We don't have a timeline for
that yet. I'm guessing it won't happen till TDS 4.4.

Ethan

Ticket ID: WNQ-683971
Department: Support THREDDS