[THREDDS #SPQ-636224]: Offline gbx8 files causing ucar.ma2.InvalidRangeException in TDS 4.2.3

Hi Greg,

This may be a version mismatch between the netCDF-Java library you are using
and the one TDS 4.2.3 uses. Though I think the version at the FTP location you
give should match up.

There has been a lot of work on the GRIB part of netCDF-Java over the last few
months. And there has also been a lot of work on the FMRC code recently.

Not being super familiar with that code, I'm going to leave this for one of our
GRIB experts to answer. Unfortunately, they are both on vacation but one
returns tomorrow and the other next week. So they should be able to get back to
you soon.

Ethan

Ticket ID: SPQ-636224
Department: Support THREDDS