[THREDDS #TBP-262958]: NOAA TBOFS NetCDF Files Catalog/ (UNCLASSIFIED)

Greetings Kelly,

There seems to be an issue with the CO-OPS proxy server setup. I will email
them to let them know about the situation. You can still get access to the
data, but it will take an extra step. When you drill down to the actual data
file you would like to access, for example:

http://opendap.co-ops.nos.noaa.gov/thredds/dodsC/NOAA/TBOFS/MODELS/201111/nos.tbofs.stations.nowcast.20111107.t18z.nc.html

and have made the data subset(s) you'd like, you will need to modify the "Data
URL" by replacing "http://localhost:8080/"; with
"http://opendap.co-ops.nos.noaa.gov/"; before selecting "Get ASCII" or "Get
Binary." If you are doing OPeNDAP requests in your own code, just be sure to
use the modified "Data URL."

Cheers,

Sean

> Classification: UNCLASSIFIED
> Caveats: NONE
>
> Are files available in the NOAA TBOFS NetCDF Files Catalog/ at:
>
> http://opendap.co-ops.nos.noaa.gov/thredds/tbofs_catalog.html
>
> I am having trouble viewing the files.
>
> Thank you.
>
> -  Kelly