Subject:        Re: location of 4km NAM nest gridded output
Date:   Thu, 01 Dec 2011 11:04:55 -0500
From:   Geoff DiMego <address@hidden>
To:     Rich Signell <address@hidden>
CC: Ming Ji <address@hidden>, Hendrik Tolman <address@hidden>, Linda Miller <address@hidden>

Rich;

Those aggregations are actually constructed by UNIDATA.  You have to
understand that NCEP is almost exclusively a GRIB shop so most things
NetCDF come from outside of NCEP.  I'm checking with Linda Miller to see
if UNIDATA are planning to do nest aggregations or not.  You could also
contact them if you would like to see the NAM nests added.