Re: Question about TDS OpenDAP

Thanks john. So basically I should tell the user that he should grab the file locally to be used for ncdump, unless it can work with OpenDAP directly).

This clarifies a lot. I did see an OpenDAP server somewhere with a download as NetCDF button, which apparently did the trimming and packed the result into a NetCDF file. Is there any though about doing something like this in TDS?

Thanks,
Estani