[IDV #DDB-941683]: Missing 1200 UTC files when browsing NOMADS NDGD RTMA TDS server with IDV

Hi Kevin:

GRIB aggregations are broken in 4.2. We are trying to solve this problem in
4.3. It will take a while to propagate this to places like nomads.

We have RTMA here:

http://motherlode.ucar.edu:9080/thredds/idd/modelsNcep.html

if you want to try it and see if the 12Z is missing. It looks like they are
present to me.

However warning (!) the var names are going to change.

John

Ticket ID: DDB-941683
Department: Support THREDDS