Re: River Forecasting Center Aggregations

Hi John,

It turns out that the folks I'm working with here that said things were back working have been hitting motherlode on 9080. I went to look and it appears that 8081 isn't doing the right thing with this data.

Any ideas?

Dave Blodgett
Center for Integrated Data Analytics (CIDA)
USGS WI Water Science Center
8505 Research Way Middleton WI 53562
608-821-3899 | 608-628-5855 (cell)
http://cida.usgs.gov