[THREDDS #MKR-535211]: Motherlode issues

Hi Jordan,

I figured it was something like that (and it sounded familiar) but just wanted
to double check.

We'll try to keep an eye on it. If you see any problems, let us know and we'll
try to get it fixed and back up quickly.

Cheers,

Ethan

Jordan Walker wrote:

> Ethan,
> We are aware that this is on the test server, the dataset in
> question is in the Other Model Data section and is the RFC QPE
> data. The grib collection stuff that is in TDS 4.3 is required
> to make this dataset work properly, which is why we need to use
> 8081. The main source of this data has shut down, and the IDD
> is the only way to get at it currently. We don't have the ability
> to set up an LDM server here in order to clone your setup, so we
> are relying on you as much as possible.
>
> It is not an ideal situation, using a test server for a
> semi-production application, but that seems to be the best
> approach currently. I have mostly been corresponding with John
> on this, who has been a great help in getting us through this
> mess.
>
> Jordan

Ticket ID: MKR-535211
Department: Support THREDDS