[THREDDS #ZTC-413380]: bug in ncwms

Hi Ghansham,

we keep our own version of ncWMS (https://github.com/Unidata/ncWMS) and also
keep this version sync with the version at the University of Reading. We are
also working in a better ncWMS-THREDDS integration so, hopefully we won't have
to maintain two different branches of code.
About the palettes dir, you are right. Unfortunately, ncWMS-THREDDS only
recognizes one directory so if you set it up in the threddsConfig.xml you have
to copy all the palettes in the WEB-INF/palettes to your directory if you want
to use them.
Regarding the building system, maven can run in offline mode (mvn -o install)
and everything should be fine as long as you have all the needed dependencies
in your maven local repository. So, at least you have to run it once in online
mode and that should download all the dependencies to your local repository.

Regards,
Marcos Hermida.

Ticket ID: ZTC-413380
Department: Support THREDDS