[THREDDS #BEQ-669858]: Help - GetMap request on featureCollection dataset failed on "

Hello Frederic,

Unfortunately, I have been unable to reproduce the error you have observed.  I
am using your catalog (with appropriate paths) and the single data file you
sent me.  I have viewed the variables in the file using Godiva2, generated
animations, etc. without issue.  For the record, I am using
apache-tomcat-7.0.27, but I also was able to use apache-tomcat-6.0.35 without
issue.

If you can provide any additional information about the conditions surrounding
the error, we could try again to see what you are seeing.

Regards,
  Lansing Madry
  Unidata
  Boulder, Colorado