[THREDDS #OIJ-420182]: motherload thredds throwing Error 500 ISE

Ahhhh, now it fits.  I couldn't manually navigate to the url that was
giving the 404...so I suspected it was being created.

You are correct that the path names change between 4.2 and 4.3. This has
to do with how grib is handled, and may not be stable in the long term.
Also, note that hitting the server as "motherlode.ucar.edu" will go
away, in favor of "thredds.ucar.edu" in a few months.

I'll look into the commas after NaN, they should be there.

Thanks,
   Lansing