Re: [thredds] TDS release candidate 4.3.17

Hi Kevin:

sorry, too many balls in the air (or is that in the error?)

problem is mixing parameters from seperate table versions, so we want to remove the table version from the parameter -> variable mapping.

you want to add this to the gribConfig of that dataset (only) in your TDS catalog:

<gribConfig>
 <pdsHash>
   <useTableVersion>false</useTableVersion>
 </pdsHash>
</gribConfig>

then delete all the ncs files associated with the dataset, then restart.

let me knoe asap if that works, thanks!

John